Re: I created a faster JSON parser

From: Herman , Géza
Subject: Re: I created a faster JSON parser
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 14:12:19 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

So, if you are willing to contribute this code to Emacs, what is left
is:

. clean up the code (e.g., currently it still calls the function that on MS-Windows loads the jansson DLL, which is now unneeded)
    and adjust it to our style and conventions;
I can remove the WINDOWSNT related #ifs. Are there any more comments? I formatted my code with clangd, is there anything else that should be done?

. thoroughly test the code on the available test suites (or maybe
    you already did);
I tested it on github.com/nst/JSONTestSuite, it passes all "y_" and "n_" tests in the directory "test_parsing". If you're aware of other test repositories, I'm happy to test on them as well.

  . for you to assign the copyright to the FSF, without which we
    cannot accept such a substantial contribution
Can you please send me the necessary documents?