[O] Recurring events with exceptions

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Recurring events with exceptions
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:52:53 +0200

Hi!

I am into a process to write a convert tool from my old calendar
software[1] to Org-mode.

Now I do have to define something like »this event is recurring each
week on Wednesday except 2011-10-26 and 2011-11-30«.

I already know that complex things have to be done using sexp
entries[2] but this does not seem to be possible with sexp either.

Before I do have to develop a method that generates multiple
distinct events for each recurring definition: is there another way
to achieve this?

Thanks!

  1. jPilot/DateBK6/PalmOS
  2.