[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [O] Changed behaviours of LaTeX exporter in version 8.0+

From: Kyeong Soo (Joseph) Kim
Subject: Re: [O] Changed behaviours of LaTeX exporter in version 8.0+
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:50:24 +0800

Hello Nicolas,

Great thanks for the detailed instructions with clear explanations for the problems.

I have addressed all those issues per your suggestions, but put some comments embedded below.

Again, many thanks for your great help!


On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 3:01 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

-----> snip <-----

> 2. Accessing the value of "#+KEYWORDS:" and change of cases in
> "org-special-blocks"
> For keywords section in IEEE papers, I used to have the following settings:
> ...
> #+BEGIN_IEEEkeywords
> {{{KEYWORDS}}}.
> #+END_IEEEkeywords


> Version 8.2.7c, however, produces the following from the same settings:
> \begin{ieeekeywords}
> .
> \end{ieeekeywords}

I'm surprised {{{KEYWORDS}}} even worked as, AFAIK, it wasn't
documented.  Indeed, there is no such macro in Org 8.0.  However, you
can define your own

'{{{KEYWORDS}}}' worked without any issues in previous versions, which in fact was suggested by someone in the mailing list or stackoverflow (unfortunately, I couldn't find that via Google any longer).

By the way, in Sec. 12.3 of the Org manual (ver. 8.2.7c), 'KEYWORDS' is listed together with 'AUTHOR', 'TITLE' and so on as export keywords. Also, according to Sec. 11.6, those predefined keywords (e.g.,  #+TITLE:, #+AUTHOR:) can be accessed by {{{title}}} and {{{author}}} like user-defined macros.

It seems that there is some inconsistency between the actual behavior and the corresponding manual in export engine of org-mode ver. 8.2.7c.

-----> snip <-----

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]