Re: Release Org 9.4.2

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: Re: Release Org 9.4.2
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 14:11:45 +0000

I mean, yeah - it's already cool! No arguing there. Just saying that
"already cool" doesn't have to be "cool enough"! It's not binary. I
for one wouldn't feel sorry if we (the world) could collect resources
to make working with Org mode a financially viable way of life for
someone. Even though relying on contributions is an insecure way of
getting income, we all need an influx of resources (unless you've
already accumulated a wealth somehow). Having some who could wake up
in the morning, open the computer and do daytime work for Org would
make at least me smile. Ofc, with money comes other problems etc etc.

Kind regards
Gustav