emacs-tangents

Re: no to war in Ukraine

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 15:08:24 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

>> The FOSS bodies should say Russia's war is wrong.
>
> That is none of their business. In general, leaders of FOSS
> organizations are more aware and conscious of human rights.
> So they are already saying it, but not in front or in the
> name of their organizations. This has been already said
> many times.

Disagreed, they should say so explicitly and join the rest of
the world in its strategy to isolate Russia any way we can as
a response to this and make it clear the world-view presented
by their officials and Putin is not shared or
accepted anywhere else.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal