emacs-tangents

Re: no to war in Ukraine

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 18:35:16 +0300

* Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> [2022-03-06 20:12]:

> > Please stop these off-topic discussions here.  This has nothing to do
> > with Emacs whatsoever.  We've had enough of that already.  There are
> > other forums where you can speak about this, so please take this
> > there.
>
> *Sorry*
>
>     1. I hit the followup instead of reply button
>
>     2. I only realized now that he does *not* use his private address
>        but bugs@gnu.support which is wired to say the least cowardly
>        could be another word.
>
> I will immediately stop this.

I agree to stop discussion on mailing list as it is not related to
Emacs.

My private email address is bugs@gnu.support as for reason that I use
it to report bugs for GNU project and I support GNU; and I am not
representing GNU project by any mean, I support GNU project by all
means possible.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns