emacs-tangents

A Zine/Newsletter for ELPA

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: A Zine/Newsletter for ELPA
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 23:13:02 +0200

I have recently been thinking if creating a little monthly±n zine
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zine) or newsletter for {GNU,NonGNU} ELPA
would be a nice idea.  Somewhere where new packages and releases can not
only be announced but also commented on and "reviewed".  Perhaps also a
place where people can post ideas for packages or where abandoned
packages can find new maintainers.  Basically anything on the topic of
Emacs packages, in one package.

Starting and organising such a project doesn't sound easy, and I don't
know if it is worth it to begin with.  I am wondering if anyone else
things this is a good idea and would be interested in participating to
initiate something more concrete?