[emacs-wiki-discuss] Publishing german content under windows does not wo

From: Martin Stemplinger
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Publishing german content under windows does not work
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 11:13:45 +0200

Hi all,

I recently noticed that I can't publish content with German umlauts anymore. I use sacha-dev from last week and emacs 21.3.50 on windows xp. The HTML does not contain any of the umlauts. Doing the same on a linux box (fedora c2) works as expected.

I also started emacs without init-file and loaded only planner, but the problem remained. I can't find any customization that I might have to adapt.

Any ideas what I miss here?

TIA
Martin