[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Publishing german content under windows does no

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Publishing german content under windows does not work
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 13:20:15 -0500

Martin Stemplinger <address@hidden> writes:

> I recently noticed that I can't publish content with German umlauts
> anymore. I use sacha-dev from last week and emacs 21.3.50 on windows
> xp. The HTML does not contain any of the umlauts. Doing the same on
> a linux box (fedora c2) works as expected.

It might not help much, but try using my emacs-wiki repo instead.
Directions are at http://www.mwolson.org/projects/EmacsWiki.html .
This is where errors are more likely to be fixed.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- Web: http://www.mwolson.org/
 He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening