Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wiki Links not working and empty index file

From: Shuang Wu
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wiki Links not working and empty index file
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:38:29 -0700

Thanks, Michael,
  I copied your setting. But there is still something wrong.
When I pressed C-c C-p to publish, I kept getting "No page need publishing at this time". I checked variable emacs-wiki-file-alist, it looked fine. Could this be some kind of conflict with some other packages I am using?

Best,
Shuang

Michael Olson wrote:
Shuang Wu <address@hidden> writes:

I have been trying to use emacs-wiki for a while, but stuck with
this weird problem. No matter what I do, wiki links are replaced by
my email address when publishing the page. It seems like they are
not recognized as wiki link. Meanwhile the WikiIndex page is blank,
which kind of confirm my suspicion. What could the problem be?

If the WikiIndex is blank, emacs-wiki probably isn't finding anything
to publish.

I'd try changing the instance of "emacs-wiki-directory" in your .emacs
file with "emacs-wiki-directories" and see if that solves the problem.
If you need an example of a working emacs-wiki setup, check out mine
at http://www.mwolson.org/projects/EmacsConfigFiles.html (click on
emacs-wiki-init.el).