[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wiki Links not working and empty index file

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wiki Links not working and empty index file
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:18:34 -0700

Shuang Wu <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks, Michael,
>    I copied your setting. But there is still something wrong.
> When I pressed C-c C-p to publish, I kept getting "No page need
> publishing at this time". I checked variable emacs-wiki-file-alist, it
> looked fine. Could this be some kind of conflict with some other
> packages I am using?

Check your read permissions on your files.  If they are not set to
w+r then they won't publish.

Perhaps, it would be nice if someone types C-c C-p they got a message
that says "No world-readable files need to be published at this time"?

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/
mailto:address@hidden