[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: error when WelcomePage

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: error when WelcomePage
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:51:08 -0500

Martin Stemplinger <address@hidden> writes:

> The same error here. Why is it that find-file works while
> emacs-wiki-find-file does not? And if it does not make any
> difference why does emacs-wiki-find-file exist?

The `emacs-wiki-find-file' is not meant to be used unless you are
currently visiting a wiki file, despite what the current documentation
says.  I'll revise the documentation a bit so that the distinction is
clear.

`emacs-wiki-find-file' is bound to C-c C-f while visiting a wiki file,
and it allows you to quickly visit another file in the current wiki
project.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- Web: http://www.mwolson.org/
 Being in a minority, even a minority of one, did not make you mad.  There was