Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Integrating email with planner.el

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Integrating email with planner.el
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 07:09:17 -0800

On Dec 12, 2004, at 10:18 PM, clair ching wrote:

Hi, I am Clair.  I am using Emacs for Windows. Is this possible for
Windows? I am new to Emacs and I am quite clueless as to how to do
this. I tried using rmail before but something keeps going wrong. I
think that I might as well start from scratch. Any ideas?

I'm nearly certain the Emacs mail clients can be used on Windows. They aren't always the easiest to setup, however. As Sacha recommended, join the mail list for the client you've chosen and hang out on IRC #emacs to try and get help from the experts.

+ seth