[emacs-wiki-discuss] wiki revision history

From: Andrew
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] wiki revision history
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 03:36:56 +0000 (UTC)

I've just discovered emacs-wiki, and it's exactly what I've been looking for.

Except for one thing: version control. Well, that and LaTeX output, but it looks
like muse might be providing that in the nearish future.

I suppose I can just use some kind of version control mode for emacs alongside
emacs-wiki.

So I was wondering whether anyone has any experience or suggestions as to how to
do this? I'm new to emacs-wiki, and I haven't used version control a great deal,
just subversion with a couple of programming projects. But I think I want it for
my notes.

thanks,

Andrew.