[emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: planner-bookmark.el

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: planner-bookmark.el
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:25:40 -0500

That doesn't seem to make a difference for me.  The "hyperlinking" stops
at the first space in the bookmark name.  For example, I have the
bookmark:

[[bookmark://Thanks for planner-bookmark][thank you to the poster]]

Only "bookmark://Thanks" is underlined and responds to "following".

The following is FYI - I'm not expecting support or anything.  :)

I'm using 2004.12.15-23.04-stable of planner, which includes v2.65 of
emacs-wiki.el.  The problem appears also in version
2004.11.20-18.58-stable of planner, which includes v2.62 of
emacs-wiki.el.  (I just updated things to see if it would help.  And
yes, I did re-byte-compile.)

There was some discussion about spaces in URLs very recently.  Has
something changed in the Dev branch that I should try?

My Emacs version is 21.3.1, and it's running under Win2K SP3.

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>