[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-timeclock-summary-show error

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-timeclock-summary-show error
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:40:31 +0900

David Lord <address@hidden> writes:

> Hmmm. In my installation (win2k, 21.3.1) time-date.el (under
> lisp/gnus) does not have a time-subtract function. Its got a
> subtract-time one though.

Oh, that's annoying. It's supposed to be defaliased, at the very
least. Mumble, mumble. I'm just going to go defalias it myself now...
Thanks for tracking it down!

Sacha Chua,
who is really bad at comparative Emacsology

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed