[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: problem if do cyclic tasks earlier

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: problem if do cyclic tasks earlier
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:42:33 +0900

Dryice Liu <address@hidden> writes:

> Everything looks straightforward till now. The problem is, when I
> `planner-goto' Saturday 2004.12.25, I got another ,----
> | #B1  _ 1h weekly clean room from 2004.12.25 (CleanRoom)

planner-cyclic doesn't check the past for done stuff. I'm not sure if
making it scan the past N days for a task would be a good idea, but here's
a quick workaround for your way of doing things. =)

One thing you can do is make another copy of the task on the main page
and then mark it as cancelled. It doesn't have to be linked to the
plan page, I think, as long as it has the same description.

Hope that helps!
--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed