[emacs-wiki-discuss] how to debug incredibly slowness of planner

From: Joakim Verona
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] how to debug incredibly slowness of planner
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:57:15 +0100

Im  having some trouble with recent versions of planner mode and cvs
emacs.

Whenever I save a emacs-wiki planner file, emacs stops for something
like 20 seconds. I have no idea what its up to during this time.

I cant do C-g or anything.

Any hints how I can debug this problem would be apreciated.

If I turn of font lock for the planner buffer, it seems to work ok.

I have a vague suspicion it has to do with font-lock figuring out
which camelcase names are valid wiki links, since this began working
worse for me a while ago with recursive directories.

--
Joakim Verona
www.verona.se