[emacs-wiki-discuss] problem with emacs config

From: Rino Mardo
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] problem with emacs config
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:44:22 +0300

i've been hitting a wall here but i can't get past this error:

invalid character: 012667, 5559, 0x15b7

everytime i try to create my ~/.emacs file with this:

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/sacha-stable/emacs-wiki/")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/sacha-stable/planner/")
(require 'planner)

if i remove the ~/.emacs i don't get that error message.

hope someone can help me get past this so that i can start using planner.

tia

--
Registered Debian Linux user #93359
Take back the web! getfirefox.com