[emacs-wiki-discuss] Some more diary, calendar, and appointment things

From: Jim Ottaway
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Some more diary, calendar, and appointment things
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:51:12 +0000

I have been tinkering with some other aspects of diary and calendar
usage: in particular, how to have nice fontification of the calendar
that distinguishes between cyclical tasks, appointments, and ordinary
tasks, and how more efficiently to extract cyclical information from
diary files.

What I have here[1] is a peculiar mixture of some parts of
planner-appt, some parts of planner-cyclic, and some new bits.

Together with planner-appt, tt does most of the diary things in
planner in ways that I am mostly happy with.

I have called it jeho-diary.el because it is probably very peculiar
[to me], but there might be one or two things in it of broader
interest. There is a bit of commentary in the source.

Regards,

Jim Ottaway

Footnotes:
[1]