[emacs-wiki-discuss] Tag completion.

From: Andrea Riciputi
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Tag completion.
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:19:58 +0100

Hi all,
I'm trying out emacs-wiki, and I'm quite satisfied with it. However I'm very lazy ;-) and I've got tired very early to type all these tags such as <verse>, <example> and so on.

Trying to figure out how AucTeX environment completion work I've adapted the code to work with emacs-wiki. The results of my coding is attached to this email. I'm very interested in your opinions and suggestions.

In particular I was not able to create a list with all the emacs-wiki tag automatically, so I have populated it by hand (only few tags are present in the attached file, indeed). Is anyone able to do it?

Thanks in advace for your comments,
Andrea.