[emacs-wiki-discuss] bare bones and diary

From: Rino Mardo
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] bare bones and diary
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:46:47 +0300

i'm fond of keeping all my stuff in one place (chaotic order) so i set:

(setq planner-use-day-pages nil)
(setq planner-default-page nil)

which should display all my entries in one big page. now i want to use
planner-diary but i'm having this error "No day plan buffer or date is
in the past. No diary entries inserted."

it seems my way of using planner "conflicts" with planner-diary? how
do i create diary entries then?

--
Registered Debian Linux user #93359
Take back the web! getfirefox.com