Re: [emms-help] TagEditor

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: Re: [emms-help] TagEditor
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 23:21:05 +0100

"Ye Wenbin" <address@hidden> writes:

> I just send my patch to emms repository, which include emms-mp3tag and
> emms-mark.

Thanks - I just applied all your patches. Sorry for the delay.

As you probably know, EMMS is a GNU project trying to get into
Emacs. Hence, we need copyright assignments for all major
contributors. Have you submitted the copyright assignment papers
already, or do you want me to send you the request form?

Regards,
        -- Jorgen

--
((email . "address@hidden") (www . "http://www.forcix.cx/";)
 (gpg   . "1024D/028AF63C")   (irc . "nick forcer on IRCnet"))