[emms-help] Re: What about a release?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [emms-help] Re: What about a release?
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:00:29 +0200

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Michael,

> Well ... we won't be the first, actually.  The FSF is planning on
> mentioning a bunch of projects that are switching to GPLv3 on launch
> day for the sake of publicity.

They stole my idea! We need patents on ideas! ;-)

> Here's the notice that RMS sent out to maintainers, pasted verbatim
> below.

[...]

Ok, I volunteer to change all the headers of our files.

Michael, would you do the mailings RMS talks of in his mail?

Jorgen, will you change COPYING when the license is available and then
roll out and upload the tarball and deb file?

All others, would you please test your emms features and have a look if
the docs are ok?

Did I miss something?

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Those aren't credits that roll after Walker Texas Ranger. It is actually
a list of fatalities that occurred during the making of the episode.