Re: [emms-help] Dynamic cover thumbnail caching

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Dynamic cover thumbnail caching
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 19:36:53 -0400

I think this is a good idea. I haven't actually had time to look at the
code though. I'll do that next.

Emms is a GNU project. Are you willing to assign the copyright of the
this code (and hopefully, for future patches to Emms) to the FSF?  See:
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/why-assign.en.html

P.S. If you already have an assignment on file for Emacs, I can talk to
the copyright clerk and ask if that's sufficient.