enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Alien Glyphs

From: George Lengel
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Alien Glyphs
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:58:35 +0100

Hello,

Can someone explain the concept of Alien Glyphs? After trying and trying and
trying, I could not solve it. I put in each glyph pattern over and over and
got nothing. I then cheated and looked at the lua file so I saw the glyph
that was needed. How is a user supposed to reach that solution by looking a
the other glyphs? I think I am missing something.

As an aside, there is a comment above the solution inside the lua file that is
supposed to show the correct glyph. However, that does not work. Looking at
the long if...and if... and.... statement right after it, f21 is illustrated
as a 0 but needs to be a 1 for  it to work.

--
George Lengel (Worm)
"Kohli head. You could have been lava bones.