enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Guide Status: Still on hold

From: Tacvek
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Guide Status: Still on hold
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:13:28 -0500

The guide to compiling enigma under windows using cygwin is still on hold,
as things at savannah have still not returned to normal.

However, today I figured out the correct way to pakage the SDL libs, which
brings the size of the file to accompany the guide from ~4 MB iirc, to only
500KB. This I happened to discover by looking at cygwin's
generic-build-script, and will greatly reduce the hastle of maintaining that
file.

As soon as things return to normal the guide will be published... I only
fear that this mess has *not* delayed development of enigma.