erp-exchange

[ERP] senator

From: Dorian Hood
Subject: [ERP] senator
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:15:03 +0200

Which Sex and the City babe would you have contract a fatal STD?
Yet, we men are still woefully inept at keeping track of it and preparing for it. When they're sick of a character, they simply kill them off. a modern classic, if you will. However, Dead Hearts really should have used one of those old. Will those goals even seem important in the future?
This is a regularly scheduled event that has been going on since the dawn of mankind.
They come in a variety of colors and sizes. When they're sick of a character, they simply kill them off.
Will you have achieved the goals that you set out for yourself? Thin-skinned men may run screaming to the hills from this site, and just because you are lacking a Y chromosome doesn't mean you're going to get off any easier.
Do people forget the combinations or keys to their locks? It would be irresponsible to encourage people to monopolize these resources by unnecessarily calling just for laughs. Which Powerpuff Girl would you plow under?
If it were left up to you, who would go down with the ship on The Love Boat?
Will you have achieved the goals that you set out for yourself?
You've got to grab the puffs before El Bobo can. Which Powerpuff Girl would you plow under?
I put a plaster on it and left it.
Will those goals even seem important in the future?
They come in a variety of colors and sizes.
When attacking X will taunt and Z will slap, how hard depends on how long you keep the key down for.
One of them resembled a grown-up version of Elroy Jetson and the other was a nun adorning an eye-patch.
Virtually all payphones reject incoming calls.
there's really no need for me to review this record.
Whiners, weepers, and coddled Barbies need not apply.
Listen, do you have a minute? It is only after descending from the purportedly ivory towers of higher education that I have truly realized things.
The next thing I remember was groggily awaking in my own apartment next to a. I'm drinking the obligatory cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows, not showering until the afternoon, and I have a stack of movies lined-up for the evening. I'm drinking the obligatory cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows, not showering until the afternoon, and I have a stack of movies lined-up for the evening. During the month of December, it's a near-impossible feat to go anywhere without hearing sleigh-bells jing-jing-jingling.
By listing public payphone numbers throughout America I invited people to pick up the phone and call some random street corner in some random town and talk to whoever answered. I betcha never thought PMS would pay off didja?
She put him out, but he must have jumped on the roof while she wasn't looking, she said. Reading Eleven Elephants, huh?