erp-exchange

[ERP] stay motorized

From: Kathleen Pryor
Subject: [ERP] stay motorized
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:24:14 +0300

And all this can be done in an open field, and start an open debate.
Upcoming accessibility and markup specifications fail on both counts. Often the chosen criteria will be to have two interoperable implementations of each feature.
When there will be issues which seems more difficult to overcome, we will explain the solution we have found and adopted to solve them.
A simple guide to write test assertions has then been a requirement. Often the chosen criteria will be to have two interoperable implementations of each feature. As always we have much more work to do than we have people to do it, so we would very much welcome assistance from people in the conformance testing community. The format is quite interesting and gathering the knowledge about one particular topic of Web architecture.
So, they are not normative.
It has been decided to create the QA Weblog, because it doesn't reach necessary the same public than people reading mailing-list or using the wiki.
He made a few points in his message which will be certainly discussed by the Web communities in the following days. Being able to get results of validation of HTML, checking of the style sheets, finding broken links, and more, much more, without having to visit ten different pages and services.
We have to make very clear that it's not a way to collect issues about Web architecture document itself. If a certification program was launched at in the future, it would certainly modify the whole Web ecosystem.
Similarly, how can software developers better determine the correctness of the software they are creating? How can users determine these qualities? As the history of CSS shows, we do a lot better when we add test suites to the mix. They highlight some common implementation issues in user agents and HTTP-based softwares.
If we identify a discussion that would make a good contribution for the wiki, we might ask the person to prepare a contribution for the weblog. They highlight some common implementation issues in user agents and HTTP-based softwares.
Her time is too limited. We wanted to see how the community would react, but anyone can talk about it or advertize it. He made a few points in his message which will be certainly discussed by the Web communities in the following days.
Her time is too limited. We published it quickly. Often the chosen criteria will be to have two interoperable implementations of each feature.