erp-exchange

[ERP] incidental platonic

From: Ninon Reid
Subject: [ERP] incidental platonic
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 03:39:07 +0300

We ended up taking a few minuted each class to learn "You are my sunshine. If it sounds like I am a consumer advocate, you are right.
I feel fortunate I discovered this at an early stage so as not to waste more valuable and limited time which could cost me a good job.
The accent was definitely something they had never heard. Granted, these are kids - but college students are often also clearly just reaching for one magic word to respond to. You can gauge the level of my furor and commitment to justice from the length of this posting. :: RE: laying the foundation before a TEFL - pls help!
They had a good time with it.
I have some successes with my college students - of course, depends a lot on how motivated they are. we listen and understand before we speak.
I spent a good chunk of the class answering questions about the song, talking about music, and teaching new vocab, then finished up with a couple more times singing the song. I'd be interested in how it is going in China.
The only circumstance under which refunds can be issued is if we fail to place you following your enrollments on the course. I just take a popular song, print the lyrics, and then write them on the board.
It certainly brought to light many issues that I needed to brush up on concerning terminology, spelling, etc. :: RE: Poll: What kind of TEFL certificate do you hold?
:: RE: Poll: What kind of TEFL certificate do you hold? I do think that your resume is very important!
I think to be useful, any teacher training should be aimed at the kind of students you're going to teach.
If they haven't mastered a true understanding of basic vocab and rudimentary English grammar so they understand the meaning of what you are saying, they will not be able to master conversation.
Don't know how you can handle just the NOISE!