[ESPResSo-users] ESPResSo Developer Meeting on October 12th

From: mkuron
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] ESPResSo Developer Meeting on October 12th
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 11:40:43 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

as you know, our annual summer school has started today. We always like to use this opportunity to connect with other ESPResSo developers and discuss future development. For this purpose, we have scheduled a developer meeting on Wednesday, October 12th from 5pm to 7pm (Central European Summer Time). If you are in Stuttgart, please join us in person at the ICP. If you are elsewhere, please join us via Google Hangouts at

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/bWljaGFlbC5rdXJvbkBnbWFpbC5jb20.e8ra05l8163pnqq49oa9ib38n8?authuser=0

We expect to have the video call set up at least two hours before the start of the meeting, so to ensure that everything is working, please dial in well before 5pm. Please also watch this mailing list for any last-minute updates. Lastly, please use a headset (not speakers and your computer's built-in microphone) to help reduce noise.

We hope to see you all there!

Best Regards on behalf of the Espresso Team,
Michael Kuron

Michael Kuron
Institut für Computerphysik
Universität Stuttgart