fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Logging out as a user

From: Erich Heine
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Logging out as a user
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:34:49 -0500

My understanding is that the work flow is:

1. Do fab cleanup actions as address@hidden
2. do admin tasks as address@hidden

I think the problem is coming because via the connection cache there is still connection and process owned by the UID Brett is trying to delete. Is there an easy way to force close a connection?

There will of course be a problem with part 2 if it is being done with a sudo() call, since that is the equivelent of sudo rmuser me.  (which fails)

Regards,
Erich