fab-user

[Fab-user] ANN: Fabric 0.9.2 released

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] ANN: Fabric 0.9.2 released
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 01:46:36 -0400

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that Fabric 0.9.2 is out the door! It's on PyPI
and the Redmine files section, as usual.

A warning: we finally dropped the bundled Paramiko (it conflicts with
Python 2.6.5, and the bundling is no longer needed) and also had to
fixate on a specific PyCrypto version (for optimum "pip install"
compatibility). This may cause some up/down-grading of either/both
packages on your system when you upgrade or reinstall. Please email me
or file a bug if you encounter any problems related to these changes.

This release is probably the last 0.9.x release, as mentioned in my
previous status update; it's definitely the last non-bugfix-only one.
0.9.2 contains a ton of new goodies backported from the master branch
in addition to the usual 0.9-based fixes, so please read over the
changelog[1] to see what's new. Backwards compatibility should still
be in place, so any API breakage should be reported as a bug.

Thanks,
Jeff

[1] http://docs.fabfile.org/0.9.2/changes/0.9.2.html

--