fab-user

[Fab-user] server side commands are not excuted

From: Alexander Herrmann
Subject: [Fab-user] server side commands are not excuted
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:30:30 +0200

Howdy,

I've an issue with fabric under windows. We created a fabfile for
deploying a python app to a server. My problem is, that all commands
on the server side are not executed, somehow fabric outputs the first
command (e.g. run('echo 1')) and then the command line does nothing
more, it idles around and I can only cancel it through strg+c. The
connection to the server is established, I'm asked for the password or
authenticated through an agent.
Weird thing is, that it works for my colleagues with same os (win 7)
and settings...
Anyone has a suggestion what can be the problem?

Thank you!
Alex