fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] fabric.api missing from module index.

From: Jorge Vargas
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] fabric.api missing from module index.
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 11:00:38 -0400

Hi,

I must have missed this response.

>From the usage point of view importing * from api seems great. However
since you do that while looking at the docs you will need to figure
out in which package the actual function is. Which basically means
clicking every link in
http://fabric.readthedocs.org/en/1.3.3/index.html#core-api and
scouting for hte function you actually need, specially if you are
new/don't remember well the exact name of each function.