fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Standalone Fabric

From: CAD
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Standalone Fabric
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 19:40:06 +0100

Hi Brad
I can confirm, that I am using commands (managing large number of AWS S3 object versions), created myself, based on boto, and controlled by fab. So far all the call are done on local machine (so not using run).
It works like any other commands.

Regards

Jan
Ing. Jan Vlčinský
CAD programy
Slunečnicová 338/3, 734 01 Karviná Ráj, Czech Republic
tel: +420-597 602 024; mob: +420-608 979 040
skype: janvlcinsky; GoogleTalk: address@hidden
http://cz.linkedin.com/in/vlcinsky