fab-user

[Fab-user] Monkey Patch and put task

From: Antônio Theóphilo
Subject: [Fab-user] Monkey Patch and put task
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 11:49:22 -0200

Hello all

I'm using the monkeypatch indicated at https://github.com/fabric/fabric/issues/38 to access my production machines through a gateway. Everything works normal with the run task but when I use the put task, a message "Timed out trying to connect to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX machine" appears to me. Is there a problem between this patch and the put task?

PS. I am using the 1.3.3 version and due to that I've edited the patch's import section to reflect the new ssh package.
Originally:
import paramiko as ssh
from paramiko.resource import ResourceManager
Becomes:
import ssh
from ssh.resource import ResourceManager

Regards
Antônio Theóphilo