fastcgipp-users

[Fastcgipp-users] Support for additional MIME types in POST

From: Javier de la Dehesa
Subject: [Fastcgipp-users] Support for additional MIME types in POST
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:28:21 +0200

As I see, the library only accepts "multipart/form-data" and
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded" MIME types for POST requests, and
throws "UnknownContentType" in any other case. Is it planned to support
any MIME type at some point?

I was thinking of tweaking a little bit the code for me, but I would be
glad to contribute it to the project if there is interest in it. Maybe
it could be just a single post with empty identifier (empty string) and
the request payload copied in it. I know this is more like a dev
question, but I didn't found any "fastcgipp-dev" mail list neither a way
to contribute code.

--
Javier de la Dehesa