fastcgipp-users

Re: [Fastcgipp-users] Support for additional MIME types in POST

From: Eddie Carle
Subject: Re: [Fastcgipp-users] Support for additional MIME types in POST
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:48:19 -0600

On Wed, 2012-08-22 at 12:28 +0200, Javier de la Dehesa wrote:
> As I see, the library only accepts "multipart/form-data" and
> "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" MIME types for POST requests, and
> throws "UnknownContentType" in any other case. Is it planned to
> support any MIME type at some point?
>
> I was thinking of tweaking a little bit the code for me, but I would
> be glad to contribute it to the project if there is interest in it.
> Maybe it could be just a single post with empty identifier (empty
> string) and the request payload copied in it. I know this is more like
> a dev question, but I didn't found any "fastcgipp-dev" mail list
> neither a way to contribute code.

Hi Javier. It's quite coincidental that you should mention this now. I
just happened to be getting started on this as others have mentioned it
as well. I've just pushed a solution to the master branch of the git
repository. My idea has always been a simple virtual function.

As for submitting code. I'm always happy to apply patches. Typically
people submit them on the GNU Savannah bug tracker. Otherwise you could
email them to me. Whatever works best for you.
--
        Eddie Carle