ff3d-dev

Re: [ff3d-dev] New compilation problem

From: Nicolas Lécureuil
Subject: Re: [ff3d-dev] New compilation problem
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:01:58 +0100

Le jeudi 11 janvier 2007 11:48, Stephane Del Pino a écrit :
> Nicolas Lécureuil wrote:
>  > hi,
>
> Hi.
>
>  > i just tried cvs, and i am now after the doc step, but i have now an
>
> other
>
>  > compilation problem.
>  >
>  > My configure line is :
>  >
>  >
>  > %configure --disable-libtool-lock --enable-gui --enable-pthread
>
> you should not compile the gui: it is experimental and still
> unfunctional. so use --disable-gui

ok i try right now and give you some news after

> This gui will use Qt4 and VTK. and to compile them, VTK must be compile
> with the support of Qt4, this is the QVTKWidget that is missing.
>
> I will try to fix also this issue in the configure script.
>
> Best regards,
> Stephane.

It seems that there is a mistake on configure ( not important and not related
to my bugs but :) )

checking for VTK library (>= 5.0)... ./configure: line 22629: test: -lt: unary
operator expected
./configure: line 22633: test: -lt: unary operator expected
yes