ff3d-dev

Re: [ff3d-dev] Compilation problem

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-dev] Compilation problem
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:50:46 +0100

Nicolas Lécureuil wrote:
ok so i have to install them manually ?
I am afraid yes. I am not use to do 'make install' since the code does not use shared libraries and I did not see that the doc is not installed.

In the same way, you might be interested by copying the few exemples which are located in the 'examples' directory.

Thanks for the report, I will try to fix that ASAP.

Best regards,
Stephane.