fhsst-authors

RE: [Fhsst-authors] New site test

From: Andy Higginbotham
Subject: RE: [Fhsst-authors] New site test
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:10:23 -0000

I don't have enough time to look at it all today but two registration points
came up:

1- Maybe it is worth adding in a repeat email box as some idiots (not me of
course...) may type in the wrong email address.  I know this can be
irritating but at least it helps stop useless accounts, such as the 'andy'
account now on the site, being generated.

2- I couldn't read the captcha image on my second attempt as the word arced
off the top of the image.

Ill let you know what else I think in the next few days.

I am also planning to contribute some more to physics and/or maths later
this month once my commitments have become a bit more reasonable.

Andy