fianchetto-users

[Fianchetto-users] rating

From: jaesgar
Subject: [Fianchetto-users] rating
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:32:31 +0100 (CET)

Ruben you have said that:

"you need to include the type of rank, for example, you could have a
tourney with players with FIDE ELO mixed with players that only have ELO
from its country, or even nothing. It's the difference important to make
the initial ranking.

Normally you only include the most important one:
GM (Grand Master)
IM (International "")
FM (Fide "")
and the same for women."

 Tell my if I'm on the right way, every player have their own rate,
because of that every player had his rank type, but also the
tournament must have a rank type, and I think that the system must
work in a rank type, and make the conversions to the tournament ranks
when it shows the results.

 Thanks for all.

Javier Esteve GarcĂ­a

Jabber ID: address@hidden