flexisip-developers

Re: [Flexisip-developers] Most simple proxy configuration not working

From: Joel Linn
Subject: Re: [Flexisip-developers] Most simple proxy configuration not working
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 16:21:48 +0200

On 2019-08-19 18:26, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
On Mon, 2019-08-19 at 17:04 +0200, Joel Linn wrote:
Hi,

I want to setup push messanging for the android linphone app.
Forking the app and replacing Google API keys, although awkward was
easily done.
I am however struggling to set IP flexisip correctly.
Flexisip runs on another host than the PBX. Our Firewall NAT
forwards
5060 to flexisip.

 From outside mid network (through nat)
- I am able to set up outbound calls from the linphone app just
fine,
however if hung up from linphone the pbx does not get notified and
the
channels hang.
- I can not receive inbound calls, it seems like flexisip forwards
the
invite to itself and cancels due to loop detection.

 From inside my network it does not work because flexisip does not
seem
to understand where to send the sip requests.

I am using this config:

[global]
debug=true
udp-mtu=65535

[module::MediaRelay]
enabled=false

I tried adding

[module::Forward]
# pbx ip:
route=sip:10.50.0.105

but that made it even worse.

It seems like I am missing something and I would be delighted if you
can
point me in the right direction.

Here's my config (sensitive info redacted)

[global]
log-level=debug
syslog-level=warning
user-errors-logs=false
dump-corefiles=true
auto-respawn=true
aliases=localhost
default-servers=proxy
transports=sip:*:5061
tls-certificates-dir=/etc/flexisip/tls/
tls-ciphers=HIGH:!SSLv2:!SSLv3:!TLSv1:!EXP:!ADH:!RC4:!3DES:!aNULL:!eNULL
idle-timeout=600
keepalive-interval=300
proxy-to-proxy-keepalive-interval=60
require-peer-certificate=false
transaction-timeout=32000
udp-mtu=1460
enable-snmp=false
unique-id=
plugins-dir=/opt/belledonne-communications/lib/flexisip/plugins
plugins=

[cluster]
enabled=false
cluster-domain=
nodes=
internal-transport=sip:%auto:5059;transport=tcp

[mdns-register]
enabled=false
mdns-priority=0
mdns-weight=100
mdns-ttl=3600

[event-logs]
enabled=true
logger=filesystem
dir=/var/log/flexisip
database-backend=mysql
database-connection-string=db='mydb' user='myuser' password='mypass'
host='myhost.com'
database-max-queue-size=100
database-nb-threads-max=10

[monitor]
enabled=false
test-interval=30
logfile=/etc/flexisip/flexisip_monitor.log
switch-port=12345
password-salt=

[stun-server]
enabled=true
bind-address=0.0.0.0
port=3478

[module::DoSProtection]
enabled=false
filter=
time-period=3000
packet-rate-limit=20
ban-time=2
iptables-chain=FLEXISIP

[module::SanityChecker]
enabled=true
filter=

[module::GarbageIn]
enabled=false
filter=false

[module::NatHelper]
enabled=true
filter=
contact-verified-param=verified
fix-record-routes=false
fix-record-routes-policy=safe

[module::Authentication]
enabled=false
filter=
auth-domains=localhost
trusted-hosts=
db-implementation=file
datasource=
nonce-expires=3600
cache-expire=1800
no-403=false
reject-wrong-client-certificates=false
tls-client-certificate-required-subject=
new-auth-on-407=false
enable-test-accounts-creation=false
disable-qop-auth=false
available-algorithms=MD5
trust-domain-certificates=false
soci-password-request=select password, 'MD5' from accounts where login
= :id and domain = :domain
soci-user-with-phone-request=
soci-users-with-phones-request=
soci-poolsize=100
soci-backend=mysql
soci-connection-string=db=mydb user=myuser password='mypass' host=myhost.com
soci-max-queue-size=1000

[module::Redirect]
enabled=false
filter=
contact=

[module::Presence]
enabled=false
filter=is_request && (request.method-name == 'PUBLISH' ||
request.method-name == 'NOTIFY' || request.method-name == 'SUBSCRIBE')
presence-server=sip:127.0.0.1:5065;transport=tcp
only-list-subscription=false
check-domain-in-presence-results=false

[module::Registrar]
enabled=true
filter=
reg-domains=*
reg-on-response=true
max-contacts-by-aor=12
unique-id-parameters=+sip.instance pn-tok line
max-expires=604800
min-expires=60
force-expires=-1
static-records-file=
static-records-timeout=600
db-implementation=internal
redis-server-domain=localhost
redis-server-port=6379
redis-auth-password=
redis-server-timeout=1500
redis-record-serializer=protobuf
redis-slave-check-period=60
service-route=
name-message-expires=message-expires
register-expire-randomizer-max=0

[module::StatisticsCollector]
enabled=false
filter=is_request && request.method-name == 'PUBLISH'
collector-address=

[module::Router]
enabled=true
filter=(is_request && request.uri.params contains 'doroute') || is_response
use-global-domain=false
fork=true
stateful=true
fork-late=true
fork-no-global-decline=false
treat-decline-as-urgent=false
treat-all-as-urgent=false
call-fork-timeout=90
call-fork-urgent-timeout=5
call-fork-current-branches-timeout=10
call-push-response-timeout=0
message-fork-late=true
message-delivery-timeout=604800
message-accept-timeout=15
fallback-route=
allow-target-factorization=false
generated-contact-route=
generated-contact-expected-realm=
generate-contact-even-on-filled-aor=false
preroute=
resolve-routes=false
parent-domain-fallback=false

[module::PushNotification]
enabled=true
filter=
timeout=0
max-queue-size=100
time-to-live=2592000
apple=false
apple-certificate-dir=/etc/flexisip/apn
google=false
google-projects-api-keys=
firebase=true
firebase-projects-api-keys=[redacted]
windowsphone=false
windowsphone-package-sid=
windowsphone-application-secret=
no-badge=false
external-push-uri=
external-push-method=GET

[module::MediaRelay]
enabled=false
filter=
nortpproxy=nortpproxy
sdp-port-range-min=1024
sdp-port-range-max=65535
bye-orphan-dialogs=false
max-calls=0
force-relay-for-non-ice-targets=true
prevent-loops=true
early-media-relay-single=true
max-early-media-per-call=0
inactivity-period=3600
force-public-ip-for-sdp-masquerading=false

[module::Transcoder]
enabled=false
filter=
jb-nom-size=0
rc-user-agents=
audio-codecs=speex/8000 amr/8000 iLBC/8000 gsm/8000 pcmu/8000
pcma/8000 telephone-event/8000
remove-bw-limits=false
block-retransmissions=false

[module::Forward]
enabled=true
filter=
route=sip:10.75.22.8:5060
add-path=true
rewrite-req-uri=false
default-transport=udp
params-to-remove=pn-tok pn-type app-id pn-msg-str pn-call-str
pn-call-snd pn-msg-snd pn-timeout

[inter-domain-connections]
accept-domain-registrations=false
assume-unique-domains=false
domain-registrations=/etc/flexisip/domain-registrations.conf
verify-server-certs=true
keepalive-interval=30
reg-when-needed=false

From what I recall, when I lasted used it, it allowed both inbound and
outbound calls via linphone through my PBX proxied by flexisip.  But I
don't use it in production due to this bug (push notifications are not
sent to linphone on Android from Flexisip):

https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/flexisip/issues/68

which I also tried to get some help with here:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/flexisip-developers/2019-07/msg00008.html

but so far have gotten zero response despite repeated requests, and
lack of time to dig into the whole Flexisip stack to see if I can
figure it out myself.

The Flexisip developers don't seem to be terribly responsive
unfortunately.

Anyway, hopefully my config gets you further.

Cheers,
b.
Im trying to narrow this down.
Which Version of flexisip where you using? What software is your PBX running? I tried with different asterisk versions bundled with freepbx using chan_sip and pjsip stacks, all with similar problems.