[fluid-dev] Chorus controller

From: Bernd Casper
Subject: [fluid-dev] Chorus controller
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:58:52 +0200

Hi,

when applying chorus in Fluidsynth, I have to set the chorus "default level" in the soundfonts to 10%. Any amount above of that causes strong distortions in the sound output on several systems. I focus e. g. the NR parametre, which shows heavy overload in the synth output (sounds like a much overdriven electrical guitar valve amplification).

Altering soundcard volume doesn't change anything, the distortions remain.

What can I do?

Many thanks and Regards
Bernd.