Re: [fluid-dev] Proposal: FluidSynth tester program

From: Matt Giuca
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Proposal: FluidSynth tester program
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 15:21:00 +1000

As for Google Doc in particular, that might be elegant, but it would also require us to all get gmail accounts (I assume?)

Yes it would.

and I'd like to keep things in one place if not terribly inconvenient.
So I made a simple wiki table instead - I doubt people would mess with it, and also, one should not underestimate what a simple email saying "the test worked, and now my favorite bug/feature xxx is fixed, thank you!" could do to boost motivation :-)

Sounds good. So we are not supposed to directly edit the wiki, but rather, send email in reply to your RC announce email?