[fluid-dev] Redering and reverb

From: Francesco Ariis
Subject: [fluid-dev] Redering and reverb
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 10:41:05 +0100

Hello everyone,
    I am having some headaches in configuring fluidsynth in rendering a
file. To convert a .midi to .ogg, I invoke fluidsynth like this:

    fluidsynth -a alsa -F out.ogg -T oga patch.sf2 in.mid

which does its job. What I want to achieve is to pass some reverb options
(e.g `rev_setroomsize 0.5`) to the renderer; apparently this is available as
a shell command only, so I can play my MIDI keyboard and set reverb but
I cannot render a midi recording with a similar effect.

Is there any way around this? My fluidsynth version is 1.1.5, running
on Debian wheezy
-F