Re: [fluid-dev] Allow soundfonts to be searched from multiple directorie

From: Marcus Weseloh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Allow soundfonts to be searched from multiple directories
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 08:45:40 +0100

Hi,

Am Do., 1. Nov. 2018 um 20:19 Uhr schrieb Carlo Bramini <address@hidden>:
if I can say my opinion, it would be better to leave that change outside the library. It looks more a feature for the application that it is using FluidSynth.

I agree, this feature shouldn't be in the Fluidsynth library. But it would be a nice feature for the fluidsynth executable that we ship (which uses the library).

Cheers,

    Marcus