[fluid-dev] Help with KaraJam(TM)

From: Patrick Hobbis
Subject: [fluid-dev] Help with KaraJam(TM)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 20:30:07 +0000

I want to develop KarJam(TM) but I am not aprogrammer, just a musician with a dream.

Heres the basics;
Midi Karaoke Player
                   Display Lyrics in sync
                   Tone and Speed adjustments
                   Display Chords (Cheat Sheet)
                   Midi Mixer
                                      Click a track and choose Tab or Notation appears below lyric

Just picture it a Musician can follow along with the song and practice or perform.

This would be a webdased appi and also allow mutiple users to sync play back. So the band members can practice together each being at their own home.

Some tell me it is so easy to do others want thousands to develop it. I would be fine to make it a free and open source website. There are tonnes of free .kar files out there so keeping it free would be ok, if I can find advertisers to sell compatible gear to go along with it.

It would be really cool to have a social media component so musician's can form bands and sell gear etc. Maybe just a blog but I think social media format would be very cool.

I am not a programmer and have dyslexia so I have no hope without finding someone like you to help me get it done. I could pay or partner with you.

See any hope? Its been adream of mine for over a decade but I never seem to get it done.

An expansion I would love to see is something like Ultrastar deluxe where the system becomes a game of sorts that takes analog input and compares it with the midi track and scores the performance. Helping Musicians practice.

I have tried to do this using some wysiwig platforms but never seem to get it to work, I have designed interfaces using QT Designer, that looked great (sticky Candy) but when it came time to get it working the old dyslexia set me back every time.

Can you? Will you? help make my dream come true?

Patrick Hobbis Owner, KaraJam(TM)