freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] config.h.in

From: Bas Zoetekouw
Subject: [freesci-develop] config.h.in
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:58:05 +0100

Hi guys!

I was trying to compile current CVS, but config.h.in is missing.  CVS
reports:

 | Removed aclocal.m4, config.h.in and configure from the repository.
 | It is desirable to test the build process on all platforms from a fresh
 | cvs checkout, to see if this broke anything.
 | - Walter

I would think that this is a mistake and that only config.h, not config.h.in
should have been removed.  OTOH, it seems strange to me that nobody has
noticed this before, as this change was made spetember 15th.

Should I just 'unremove' it?

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |